England v India, 30 June 2019, Edgbaston.
An ICC Men's Cricket World Cup match like no other…
The world’s greatest cricket celebration is in England and Wales in 2019. As the pinnacle of one-day cricket, the ICC Men’s Cricket World Cup 2019 will provide the platform to connect communities and transform children’s lives around the world.
The England v India match at Edgbaston on 30 June is special. The world’s top ranked one-day sides will compete in an eye-watering encounter on the pitch, while the sell-out crowd and global audience are part of the #OneDay4Children celebrations around it. The match promises to be a highlight of the ICC Men’s Cricket World Cup 2019 for anyone watching at Edgbaston, in the Birmingham Fanzone or following the action on TV or online.
The unique spectator experience will include:
- 25,000 spectators in sell-out stadium
- Edgbaston turning light blue in support of UNICEF
- Billions watching the #OD4C-themed broadcast on TV around the world
- Exclusive #OneDay4Children content
- Sachin Tendulkar and other celebrities live on pitch
- Players supporting the campaign and wearing branded kit
- Kids takeovers
- Unique #OD4C activations and entertainment
- Live TV and in stadium fundraising